Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

30 day dry aged Myers prime

HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited 6:15AM in EggHead Forum
I cooked up one of the small ones. It was very good.
started like this.
One of the bigger ones.
A cooked small one just to test it.

• WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Did you age it in the cryo or is that something else? It looks pretty tasty Al.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I took it out of the bag after the pic. I had one Drybag left, but not big enough. I dried it in open air. It was done in this refrig. He cut it up before I got there to ake a pic of the chunk of meat.
  • I need a supply of those....

it looked great!!!

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,521
    Al just to be safe you may wish to send another to Texas for testing :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

we can heat age it on the way.
  • That looks amazing...I'm with Mickey, I think you need to send some down here for quality control!
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    One nice looking steak. Hope you enjoyed it.
    It was good, thanks. The next one in line is the big porterhouse.