Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2nd Annual DC Metro Eggfest date

ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
edited 4:16AM in EggHead Forum
I sent off an email to Offenbachers, asking them if they would be having another DC Metro Eggfest, after their inaugural event last October.

The answer is "YES!", and the date is set for October 8th, 2011. They're working on getting the details nailed down and the banner put together to post here.

I figured I'd let y'all know the date, just in case anyone here is trying to make travel plans for the early fall. :)
BJ (Powhatan, VA)

• BarManBeanBarManBean Posts: 129
    Awesome. I missed the waldorf eggfest--would have been my first. Very excited to hear that there will be another one in the area so soon!
  • ron4fishron4fish Posts: 144
    Was at the Waldorf fest was a great time. That was my first!! Looking forward to the DC Eggfest!!
  • walruseggerwalrusegger Posts: 314
    Thanks for the head's up...I cooked last year and it was fun and they took great care of us. I may have a conflict on that date, but if not, I'll be there!

(and this year I'll try not to catch anything on fire!)
  • dluvhogdluvhog Posts: 10
    Would that be Waldorf MD?
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    dluvhog wrote:
    Would that be Waldorf MD?
    Not Waldorf - that fest was in May.

The DC Metro Eggfest was started up last year by the folks at Offenbacher's, which is a patio/fireplace/billiards shop with multiple locations. The Eggfest was held at their clearance center and headquarters in Lanham, MD.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)