Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fried Yellow Tomatoes for Brunch

Florida Grillin GirlFlorida Grillin Girl Posts: 4,371
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I egged some omelettes for brunch today and decided to fry up some yellow tomatoes in the CI skillet. Just a couple minutes on each side:

P7104409.jpg

I made a little sour cream sauce mixed with horseradish, worchestershire and mustard. It went well with the tomatoes~

P7104416.jpg

I am trying to fit everything in on one pic! Too much light coming in from outside!

P7104423.jpg

Have a nice Sunday everyone!
·

Comments

• Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Can't go wrong with brunch along with that view. The brunch looks great.
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Faith that's some delicious brunch, very nice
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    YUM! Faith, that is a fabulous looking breakfast.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Looks good Faith! :cheer: :cheer: Have a great day :)
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    I was just reading a Southern Living article on FGT's. Man! I think I could live on those things.! Nice job!

Mike
    ·