Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Green Chilli powder?????

Options
Hoss
Hoss Posts: 14,600
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was just wonderin if anyone ever dried green chilies to grind up into chilli powder.If so,what kind of chillies did you use?I have a dehydrator and a plethora of peppers.Just thinkin of ways to use the ones that don't sell.TIA for suggestions.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Any will be terrific Hoss! Really. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Smoke some of them, the folks will go nuts over them!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

They do that with pepper's too??? Cool! :cheer:

• Hoss
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blink: B) GB,you ain't rite! :)
  • Hoss
    Options
    I have LOADS of poblanos,cayenne,jalapeno.I even got a FEW GHOST PEPPER plants! :evil: :blink: Just didn't know if I had to let em get red first. :S
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I think that is personal preference. Do half n half. See what sells and listen to the feedback.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hey Hoss, Hope things are going great for you and Momeo. ;)

Beautiful day today very low humidity. We road motorcycle all day. :)
  • Hoss
    Options
  • Hoss
    Options
    :P :P :P It is still 90 here at 10 pm and the humidity is OUT THE ROOF!Forecast is for heat index to be 110+ for the next week. :( :sick:
  • Bear 007
    Bear 007 Posts: 382
    Options
    Hey Hoss, personalty I would do the poblanos after they got red. Good Luck