Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

CWM Ribs question - again!

rcplanefanrcplanefan Posts: 17
edited 8:00AM in EggHead Forum
OK, I think this will be the last one. Just got my egg this week and will be cooking some bone-in pork chops tonight. Tomorrow - RIBS!

Mustard - assume he means the condiment and not the ground seed, right? Does it matter what kind or will French's (my favorite on Brats!) work?
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Basic mustard will be fine...and no, not the seeds
    ·
  • rcplanefanrcplanefan Posts: 17
    Thank you. Assumed so, but it seemed weird.
    ·
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 334
    Coat it w/ mustard...then what ever rub you are gonna use...It won't taste like mustard in the end.... ;)
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
    ·
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,616
    You don't need a "favorite" mustard because you won't taste it. Watch for a sale of the cheapest prepared mustard you can find and buy several bottles. They last forever.
    Judy in San Diego
    ·