Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ABT\'s Weight Watcher\'s Style

BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
edited 7:10AM in EggHead Forum
Using FF cream cheese, turkey sausage and half a slice of center cut bacon. Poit value is between 1-2 points per ABT. Wish me luck with these

2011-07-09_10-13-01_906.jpg
2011-07-09_10-47-52_265.jpg
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,754
    I had the turkey sausage a while back at cracker barrell. I will do it again under the right circumstances. Turkey bacon however, is out forever!
    ·
  • Bluecrab3Bluecrab3 Posts: 328
    Great idea! I've been on WW for 2 years, and I gotta think a regular ABT is 3 pts.
    ·
  • BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
    These were pretty tasty. Congratulations on your WW success
    ·
    I have my limitations when it comes to turkey bacon too...no way. The sausage is not bad. These ABT's turned out pretty good
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,754
    We ought to get the weight loss forum going again. I am down about 10lbs in the last 6 weeks just by eating better. At one point we posted weekly weights. A little accountability is a good thing
    ·
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    I made these in a similar way for the 4th of July. Instead of cream cheese, I used low fat mozerella. They were the first thing to disappear and my guests were asking if there were more. I didn't tell anyone it was all low fat! :)
    ·
  • BB1857BB1857 Posts: 131
    I am bookmarking this one. My wife is doing WW and its going but she is frustrated because some of the cooks are not great for her. This will be a nice one to make when she gets back form the beach.
    ·
  • ZymeZyme Posts: 180
    True story--the wife and I were just talking about how to do this last night and here this morning I check the forum--bam, you've done it!
    They look great. I'll have to try. Yesterday I posted a recipe for burger patties with mushrooms and chilis ground in that were 4 PP (but need to add a point for ff cheese and pita pocket bread each) Let me know if you can't find it.
    Good job on the ABTs and best of luck with WW!!
    ·
    Mozerella sounds interesting.
    ·
    Mine turned out great. Want to try them w/mozerella next.
    ·