Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MATERS and stuff......

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 10:40AM in EggHead Forum
A tiny sampling of garden produce.Several heirloom varieties pictured.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.144851472258160.36855.100001999254492

We gettin busy. :blink:

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,883
    I can't see. no facebook acct.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    my bad. :blush:
  • WOW!
    I have FB and was able to see all those yummy veggies, pickles and relish! :)

Did you make that squash relish, I'd love your recipe :side:
    D
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    That's depressing.... we had a long cool wet spring and most folks in my neck of the Rockies didn't even get gardens in until mid-June. With all the moisture, some opted for squash, potatoes and herbs only.

I have 8 or 10 tomato plants, mostly Early Girls and have maybe 30 tomatoes, but they are about the size of a silver dollar and still green.

Our county fair is next week, I can just imagine how immature some of the garden entries are going to be.
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Crap. No can see - I have a facebook but I guess it doesn't link if we aren't friended there....I already know I'm going to be jealous. :angry: :)
    The weather has been CRAZY here too.I just got lucky with some of the stuff in the garden.Not nearly as productive as usual. :(
    It ain't much to it e.Just some puney little maters and veggies. ;)
  • I am not friended (yet :whistle: )
    and I could see this morning :)
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Beautiful produce Hoss! How I wish I was close to your farmer's market.
    Thanks.Today it was a MADHOUSE! I had people waiting 6 deep. :S