Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Snake ID

egretegret Posts: 4,035
edited 6:15PM in Off Topic
I caught this snake this morning (with a broom!) and trying to identify.

Pic1-1.jpg

Close-up.jpg

Any ideas?
·

Comments

• SmokinbSmokinb Posts: 99
    Whatever it is, looks like the had a BIG meal not too long ago. Congrats on catching a snake with a broom. I would run for the ax myself. :ohmy:
    ·
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Not poisonois John so don't kill it. I am not sure but it might be a corn snake. I just googled corn snake & now I am 99% sure that is correct.
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Thanks, Tom. I just sent the photo to our Extensions Manager and he confirmed it to be a corn snake.........mr. snake is free as a bird once again! :)
    ·
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 334
    Red rat snake, cornsnake....looks like he ate a mouse or frog...great snakes to have around....I have brought 3 (2 red, 1 grey) home in the last month and released em in my woods
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    350F raised direct until 160. Taste like chicken. :whistle:
    ·