Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Best pizza we've made yet

valrunevalrune Posts: 134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
phillysteakpizza.jpg
My version of Zippy's dough, thin sliced philly steak, alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and onions and peppers on half.
cookedphillysteakpizza.jpg
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I have been advised to make at least two of these every friday or else the natives could get restless!!!
·

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Very nicely done. Doing made to order pizzas for the Mongul Hordes (wife's family) tomorrow for Marina Ranger's 14th birthday (was actually on the 4th along with RRP). Wish me luck! Hope mine turn out so good.

Mike
    ·
  • valrunevalrune Posts: 134
    I'm sure they will ;)
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Good lookin' pies! one of my families favorite cooks too!
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Sounds great.. great minds cook alike..Pizza one the egg is just so good. Your right one is not enough
    ·
    Thanks! It was very good. After the philly steak pie came off the egg people seemed to lose interest in the "regular" pies with pepperoni,sausage,pizza sauce, etc.
    ·
    Very friday night is "Pizza Night" :laugh: and they are good!
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    once you raise the bar, you cant un-raise it!! :laugh: :woohoo:
    ·