Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Niagara Eggfest III

Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
edited 1:31AM in EggHead Forum
Banner still not up yet. Not sure why. Mothership must be busy. So here is the link in the meantime...
www.niagaraeggfest.com
hope you can make it.

Comments

• Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Can't wait. Looks like a great place for a fest. Picked up the TripTik from AAA yesterday.
  • I will be there. I bought a demo egg from Lakeshore Living and can't wait. My 11 year old son is addicted to cooking. He has been making his own BBQ sauce for a couple of years. Even made a pilgrimage to Kansas City to try their BBQ. Look for us. Well be the ones who don't know what the @#%$ is going on
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    shoot. I'm here now :(
    context is important :)
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    I'd like to use my egg all day. It's a long trip and I have an extensive menu to cook. How do I arrange not to share the egg?
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    Just tell Nick you don't want to share. I cooked all day last year.
  • Chef CharlesChef Charles Posts: 847
    Tim

Sorry to say I can not make it this year :( . I will be thinking of everyone and hope the weather cooperates.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital