Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Garlic and Pepper Seasoning

BBQ PaddyBBQ Paddy Posts: 22
edited 7:31AM in EggHead Forum
I have some of the Big Green Egg Garlic and Pepper Seasoning and am about to run out. Does anyone know where I can get more?

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Not knocking BGE, but I wouldn't think it would be much more than black pepper and garlic powder.....
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Either your local BGE dealer or the same place you got the bottle you have...rather odd question to be asking..
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    I would either call the BGE home office and ask them or it is available HERE. Welcome to the forum. :)

Blair
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,551
    Make your own. That way you know it is fresh and you only make the qty you need. All you need is a cheap coffee grinder, pepper corns and dehydrated garlic chips/granules and you make the proportions to your taste. just my 2cents
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,479

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 2,034
    I have used Oregon Spice Rack brand Gourmet Garlic Pepper for a long, long time. Very peppery and loaded with garlic!
    Okay, so it's local for me, it is still very good.
    www.spiceman.com.

:cheer: :cheer:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon