Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Garlic and Pepper Seasoning

BBQ PaddyBBQ Paddy Posts: 22
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have some of the Big Green Egg Garlic and Pepper Seasoning and am about to run out. Does anyone know where I can get more?
·

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Not knocking BGE, but I wouldn't think it would be much more than black pepper and garlic powder.....
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Either your local BGE dealer or the same place you got the bottle you have...rather odd question to be asking..
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    I would either call the BGE home office and ask them or it is available HERE. Welcome to the forum. :)

Blair
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,284
    Make your own. That way you know it is fresh and you only make the qty you need. All you need is a cheap coffee grinder, pepper corns and dehydrated garlic chips/granules and you make the proportions to your taste. just my 2cents
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,406

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,400
    I have used Oregon Spice Rack brand Gourmet Garlic Pepper for a long, long time. Very peppery and loaded with garlic!
    Okay, so it's local for me, it is still very good.
    www.spiceman.com.

:cheer: :cheer:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·