Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Garlic and Pepper Seasoning

BBQ PaddyBBQ Paddy Posts: 22
edited 1:02AM in EggHead Forum
I have some of the Big Green Egg Garlic and Pepper Seasoning and am about to run out. Does anyone know where I can get more?
·

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Not knocking BGE, but I wouldn't think it would be much more than black pepper and garlic powder.....
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Either your local BGE dealer or the same place you got the bottle you have...rather odd question to be asking..
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    I would either call the BGE home office and ask them or it is available HERE. Welcome to the forum. :)

Blair
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,345
    Make your own. That way you know it is fresh and you only make the qty you need. All you need is a cheap coffee grinder, pepper corns and dehydrated garlic chips/granules and you make the proportions to your taste. just my 2cents
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,470

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,695
    I have used Oregon Spice Rack brand Gourmet Garlic Pepper for a long, long time. Very peppery and loaded with garlic!
    Okay, so it's local for me, it is still very good.
    www.spiceman.com.

:cheer: :cheer:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·