Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Niagara Eggfest III

Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
edited 5:36AM in EggHead Forum
Banner still not up yet. Not sure why. Mothership must be busy. So here is the link in the meantime...
www.niagaraeggfest.com
hope you can make it.
·

Comments

• Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Can't wait. Looks like a great place for a fest. Picked up the TripTik from AAA yesterday.
    ·
  • I will be there. I bought a demo egg from Lakeshore Living and can't wait. My 11 year old son is addicted to cooking. He has been making his own BBQ sauce for a couple of years. Even made a pilgrimage to Kansas City to try their BBQ. Look for us. Well be the ones who don't know what the @#%$ is going on
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    shoot. I'm here now :(
    context is important :)
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    I'd like to use my egg all day. It's a long trip and I have an extensive menu to cook. How do I arrange not to share the egg?
    ·
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    Just tell Nick you don't want to share. I cooked all day last year.
    ·
  • Chef CharlesChef Charles Posts: 841
    Tim

Sorry to say I can not make it this year :( . I will be thinking of everyone and hope the weather cooperates.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

·