Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Moved the Egg out of the garage!

smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,584
edited 8:00PM in EggHead Forum
Looks like summer has finally arrived, so I moved my egg out of the garage and into the backyard. Sorry neighbors, no more driveway cooking for me!

Finally, I can use my old gasser for storage!

001-43.jpg
Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX

Comments

• tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    I have been thinking of moving my into my garage so I can roll it out onto the sidewalk when I cook. My neighbors are always asking whats cooking since I got the Egg. I did some ABT's the other day and handed them out to several of the neighbors to try and they were all loving the food. Share the Egg
  • CrazyHarryCrazyHarry Posts: 112
    Nice, Scott!

Man, the weather was great all weekend, wasn't it? I made steak and ribs on Saturday, a pork butt on Sunday, and burgers, ABTs and more steak on Monday.

I'm still full.

-- John in Sammamish
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,584
    I understand, but is sure is nice to be a few feet away from the kitchen now!
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,584
    Yep, fantastic weather! Great job on all your cooks!
  • Rafter RRafter R Posts: 120
    my weber also is a storage unit!! :lol:
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Summer finally arrived? Heck it's been summer here for four months already!