Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-- Verizon customers

Options
Rolling Egg
Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you think you may be wanting unlimited internet on your phone, you have until July 6th to add it to your line. After that they will have new plans charging by the usage. If you already have it, you will be grandfathered in. I thought this may save someone some money or grief in the near future when they purchased their smartphone. I will be up for mine in August, but went ahead and added unlimited to my line so I wouldnt have to pay by the MB. This will not affect your current bill, just new customers or current customers wanting to add unlimited.

Comments

• windnsea26
    windnsea26 Posts: 159
    Options
    Good one! I saw that on a couple wireless sites I visit daily. I think they're doing this now cause their network is flooded with iPhone users.
    San Diego, CA
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    My sister just called me an hour ago asking about the iphone. They said she could get the iPhone 4 for $99 as she has some trade in rebate thing with her current ancient phone. Great deal and Verizon's network is the fastest. I have ATT. Sad. I think our contracts are up and I was trying to reach my wife to perhaps go the Verizon route. Hmmm.