Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big Green Egg cooking center Craigslist(Atlanta)

HicHic Posts: 350
edited 4:32PM in EggHead Forum

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,859
    That is a cool center.
    Bad design that they changed later I believe.
    Can't get to the bottom vent.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
    That came out a few years ago (at least six years, maybe more).

We learned that one was on display in Humble (a 'burb of Houston) so we went over to see it. I want to say it was at the new Sam's Club in Humble. I just remember being surprised by it.

The first thing we noticed was that there was no way at all to get to the Egg's lower draft door. I figured out pretty quickly that a door could be easily cut into it but to do it right would require the talents and equipment of an experienced metal worker.

Other than that I kinda liked it. Seemed a bit pricy though.

There was some Forum discussion about it but I couldn't find it when I did a search.

Spring "History Is Fleeting If You Forget It" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,859
    $1000 seem like a good deal...
    Can I borrow your truck again... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
    Sure... Why not! I'm still using the gas you put in it last time LOL...

Spring "Time To Hit The Roost" Chicken
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,892
    Too much gasser and not enough egg IMO.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • PjoePjoe Posts: 224
    That is a mighty fqncy table for the Egg! :lol:

Bill
    LBGE AR SMALL BGE WOO RING
    ·
  • Austex_EggerAustex_Egger Posts: 153
    Nice set-up. Only thing is (I'm a new egg owner) is that I don't see the big fancy gasser part getting used much. :P
    ·
  • bryansjbryansj Posts: 79
    That is just a fancy heated storage area for your eggcessories. You can have your plate setter up to temp using the gas heated storage unit.
    ·