Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brisket is ready......

mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited 2:20AM in EggHead Forum
now how long can i leave it in the cooler.Wondering if i have to slice it up tonight or can it stay in the cooler and be safe??

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    Hey kid!

Slice it now and vacuum seal. Use a little beef stock and the drippings. Heat it up in some simmering water tomorrow. ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    it is double foiled with beef broth with a few towels on top. Guess i will let it rest a bit more and slice and of course drizzle with the juices in the foil.

Thanks Steve for the help. How was the maple stuff hope it tasted good.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    I haven't tried any yet but the kids are in heaven.

Steve 

Caledon, ON