Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stuffed Peppers

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 1:07PM in EggHead Forum
Picked some peppers outta the garden,stuffed them with Homemade Italian Sausage and rice mixture.Topped with diced fresh cayenne and Pepper Jack cheese.They were TASTEE. :)

Ya'll have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th.Thanks to ALL our Military.Past,Present and Future.God Bless.

• leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    those look great!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Thanks. :)
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    Nice peppers, Hoss!
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks. :) I will do these again. ;)
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Those look great! Perfect fpr a Holiday meal, maybe create some of your own fireworks!! :laugh: :blush: :P :cheer:
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Cooked rice or raw?
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
    They look Tasty :) :) nice job!
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Looking good.

My Earthbox garden did awful this year. All my mater slowly died - I think a virus. My peppers - each whole plant shriveled at once and died. The ones I replace also died within 2 weeks. My cucumbers were looking good before I went on vacay - automatic watering system working well, but all the vines shriveled up and died. The okra is the only thing still producing. The squash has also quit producing after a couple of nice fruits.
    I've got 4 new tomato plants in the box and have a 40% shade cloth blocking the sun after about 1 pm. Hope they will do well !
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Those look great Hoss :)

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Looks great. I love stuffed peppers.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,657
    Hoss I didn't think it was allowed without the BACON :whistle:
    Kidding my friend, good looking peppers...
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

:woohoo: :laugh: ;)
    Leftover cooked rice.
    Thanks. :)
    Good Luck.My peppers have struggled this year.They are the worst looking ones I ever grew. :angry:
    Thanks Shane.
    Me TOO! I gotta do some more of these. :)
    :laugh: Thanks.I'll do better next time! ;)
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,574

Looking good buddy! Little pablanos?

Caledon, ON

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Oh have been busy. I'm sure they were as good as they look - and the look day-ummmm good! ;)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice looking cook Hoss. I would eat the stuffing and skip the green stuff. :blush: :P

You and yours have a good fourth as well. Tim :)
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    With their little stem tails they look like yummy cheese covered mice in that second picture.
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Hoss, you are a certified locavore! Everything is homegrown and homemade, sweet! :)
    Yep.My peppers have been PUNK this year! :(
    I will do them again. :)
    3 blind mice, :laugh: .They were tastee,tails and all!!! :laugh:
    :) A COUNTRY boy can survive! ;) :)
    Thanks Tim.They are poblanos,not bells.I'm with you,I like the stuffing but not the peppers so much,except the cayennes! ;)
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
    Armadillo Eggs on the half shell look very very yummy. ;)
    Large, small and mini SW Austin