Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

top off a great cooking weekend

outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
edited 8:44PM in EggHead Forum
non-egged , so do not throw darts at me..... but had to share

vanilla icecream with chocolate syrup

2011-07-04_19-58-03_678.jpg

enjoy the fireworks and the fourth
·

Comments

• WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    Nothing wrong with vanilla icecream and chocolate sauce :woohoo:
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    I want some too!!!! What a wonderful way to top off the weekend....Happy 4th to you! :)
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
    elizabeth,, as much as you and i have cooked this weekend..... i just had to post this... enjoy the rest of the evening..
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    It was just the inspiration I needed - just sitting down to enjoy a bowl of Blue Bell Strawberry with Homemade Vanilla - next best thing to home-made. You are right about "all the cooking we did this weekend" - but it was a most excellent adventure. Looking forward to the weekend - gonna try some of Hoss' stuffed peppers. Have a good week. :)
    ·