Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Lucky Mon Does Fantastic Brisket

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,466
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We are fortunate to live next door to an Egghead. He wasn't always an Egghead, but once he won his first one he was hooked. Now he has two and knows the secret handshake and all.

He invited us over for a full-blown holiday lunch of brisket and lots of other stuff. We accepted the invite but thawed out some hotdogs in case we came home hungry.

His brisket was fantastic! Nice smoke and seasoning flavor, moist and very tender. The burnt ends were really good too. His brisket was much better than my best. That means I've got to go back to the drawing board.

Anyway, thanks Lucky Mon and Lucky WoMon for inviting us over. Two trips for more was a lot more than I expected to eat.

Now for a nap.

Spring "Going To The Neighbor's Is Like Eating Out" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments