Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

pictures by droid

bennybenny Posts: 109
edited 2:21PM in EggHead Forum
ive searched on posting pictures and see the photbucket method.

is there a way to do it directly from a droid phone...kinda like facebook?

• lakemeadlakemead Posts: 76
    i would like to know also i take all my pics from my phone droid and am not very computer savy hope someone chimes in
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    I haven't tried it,but there is a free Photobucket Mobile app that should do what you want.I just email my Droid pics dirrectly to my Photobucket account,then post the pics from my computer :)
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    The way this board is set up, you cannot upload pictures directly to it. You have to use an intermediary service for hosting the photos, then embed referring links to them in your posts.

I have a Droid-X, and use the IMGUR photo hosting service. You can download the IMGUR app from the Market, which allows you to directly upload photos from your phone's gallery.

Once the photos are up, you can move them into albums, add captions, etc. Take a look at mine, as an example:

Each photo gets a short, unique URL that you can place between the "" tags in a post, allowing you to share your photos with the rest of us eggheads.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989

This picture was loaded up from the photo bucket app on the Android market. Very simple to use[img size=150]
  • bennybenny Posts: 109
    thanks, ill try it
  • bennybenny Posts: 109
    ill check this out and the photbucket mobile app.