Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fresh snapper for tonight(pic hvy)

"Sparky"
"Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My family just got home last night from a week in Destin FL. :woohoo: Unfortunatley I was stuck here working :( .Anyway my brother in law took Carson out fishing with him(thanks uncle Josh for filling in for me) :) Poor Josh didn't catch anything,but Carson caught a red snapper and had a big fish(they said it was prolly a shark)get away :pinch: We'll be cooking Carsons' catch later today,and he can't wait(he's just so proud,as am I) :woohoo: Here's a couple pics from the trip.....

163.jpg

I know that he doesn't look happy,but he is :P

168.jpg

160.jpg

Now for the OT part :whistle: My little Cameroo(Cameron)had a great time at the beach

078-1.jpg

and believe it or not,he's about to be walking :ohmy:

099.jpg

173.jpg

They both love the water

photo.jpg

I thought that this was pretty funny: Carson saw that Josh was having trouble lighting the grill,so he stepped in to show him how to do it :laugh:

117.jpg

118.jpg

But Josh didn't have any trouble cooking the wahoo,he is a trained chef

130.jpg

133.jpg

Good times were had by all,except me.One more pic,here's Carson helping out by feeding his little brother B)

138.jpg

I'm just so happy that they are back home.I really hope that I never have to miss a family vacation again :( Thanks for lookin,have a safe and happy 4th of July ;)

Comments