Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT Ice cream for the party tomorrow

BBQ HippieBBQ Hippie Posts: 49
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Man can not live on ribs alone. He must have peach ice cream
846C4E7A.jpg
·

Comments

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Lucky man....! I was given a basket of peaches today and am thinking I need to send my husband to Target first thing in the morning....I need an ice cream maker! :laugh:
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Marcerate the peaches,then use them for topping,DO NOT MIX the peaches in the ice cream. :sick: Make the ice cream first! ;) Better yet!Make a HOMEMADE peach cobbler and serve it over the ice cream!!! :woohoo :) Or the ice cream over the cobbler. :) It's Gooooo-ood either way! :laugh:
    ·
  • Wow, Hoss was busy with that reply...lol. I grew up cranking the bucket for years...love me some peach ice cream!
    ·
  • BBQ HippieBBQ Hippie Posts: 49
    I have enough peaches left over that i was planning on throwing a few on the grill with some Pineapple Head and brown sugar for a topping.
    ·