Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Precooked polish sausage

dsmithdsmith Posts: 142
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I went to go cook my first polish sausages ever and when I went to go grab what my wife bought I was disappointed when I saw they were pre-cooked. Since I had already lit the egg I decided to simply cooked them raised direct. The plan was to simply cut and use this sausage as an appetizer with block cheese and crackers prior to my cook tomorrow (and serve myself a litter dinner tonight).

Y'all see any problems with that? Can sausages be purchased non-cooked? Also, when I saw that I realized the brats my wife bought were also pre-cooked. That is supposed to be part of my meal tomorrow. Should I go find some non-cooked ones?

Comments