Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Birds are on

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was ready at 4pm but a sudden thunderstorm came through, hail and all. Large was chugging and the birds were inside...ha
Hopefully just a 4 hour cook. About 18 pounds with the last of my Cluck and Squeal.

PulledChickenforthepreJuly4thparty001.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Ha ha,the last time I was in CO was in the middle 0f July, on a MC, got caught in a tstorm with hail quite the day!! I bet the birds will be pretty good!!
  • cookn biker
    We finished the 8 mile hike just in time. I went up Pikes Peak one time and had 3 different weather systems...welcome to my world..hahaha
    Uploading the hike pics now, what a beautiful world we live in!!
    Happy 4th Kendell.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Thanks, and Happy 4th to you to Molly, you do live in a beautiful state, I need to get back there!!
  • cookn biker
    Let me know when you do.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Looking good Molly, looking forward to a follow up. :)

Blair

• cookn biker
    2 down, waiting on the 3rd. ;)

001-17.jpg

003-22.jpg

Hope my friends dig it. :lol:

I hope you can see this. There is a paraglider (is that what they call them? :whistle: ) in this picture.

LimbaughCanyonviaChautauquaMnt013.jpg
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Lookin good Molly.I have some friends in town from Ft. Collins.Ain't that in your neck of da woods??? :huh:
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Nope,....Damn fool,dat's what I call em! :laugh: ;)
  • cookn biker
    Yes, tell them to stop over here sometime. ;)
    Have a great weekend!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"