Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping Jupiter Jim

Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,625
edited 2:34PM in EggHead Forum
What happened to your Profile page? I wanted to email Kay but there's no link and the page looks weird.
Judy in San Diego

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,904
    Gator got him?? You have mail.
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Hay! I'm innocent!!! . . . errr . . . well, in this case anyhow I had absolutely positively nothing or at the least very little to do with it! :ermm: :huh: :unsure: :whistle: :evil:

And that's my story and I'm sticking with it! :lol:

Have a great day,

Gator

• Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Every body calm down. I'm alive and OK.
    Jupiter Jim :)
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Jumping Jupiter! Morning Jim! Happy Fourth of July weekend to you and yours. :laugh:

Gator

Judy you got mail and I have no idea why the profile is a mess i have changed nothing.
    Jim
    Morning back at ya and happy fourth :woohoo: to you as well.
    Jim
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    You are? Dang, hate when thats hapens... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP