Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping Jupiter Jim

Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,616
edited 9:52PM in EggHead Forum
What happened to your Profile page? I wanted to email Kay but there's no link and the page looks weird.
Judy in San Diego
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,875
    Gator got him?? You have mail.
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Hay! I'm innocent!!! . . . errr . . . well, in this case anyhow I had absolutely positively nothing or at the least very little to do with it! :ermm: :huh: :unsure: :whistle: :evil:

And that's my story and I'm sticking with it! :lol:

Have a great day,

Gator

·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Every body calm down. I'm alive and OK.
    Jupiter Jim :)
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Jumping Jupiter! Morning Jim! Happy Fourth of July weekend to you and yours. :laugh:

Gator

·
    Judy you got mail and I have no idea why the profile is a mess i have changed nothing.
    Jim
    ·
    Morning back at ya and happy fourth :woohoo: to you as well.
    Jim
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    You are? Dang, hate when thats hapens... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·