Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

first of four days of cooking

outrageous
outrageous Posts: 803
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
just a simple steak and onion rings.....tomorrow ribs, and sausage, sunday,who knows, and monday, who knows....have a little money and lots of lump, so i will be ok B)B) :laugh: ...will keep you posted on progress...

2011-07-01_18-41-39_926.jpg

enjoy the weekend...

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    I have a dollar or two the wife hasn't spent yet! :laugh: :(

right now at least . . .
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    That looks delicious...
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    You are off to a great start!!! We did not cook today - picked up pork sammies from a new place (and they were fantastic). Will kick it off tomorrow with some burgers and brats, ribs on Sunday, and ??? on Monday. :)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Simple looks tasty!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Paul, have a great time.
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• outrageous
    outrageous Posts: 803
    jim, thanks, ya'll have a safe and great holiday.

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    This came off the grill a little while ago.. #2 tri tip puphoto-17.jpglled it off at 130.Eggcelent