Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rutland Gasket

climbing egg
climbing egg Posts: 74
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I need to replace the gasket on my XL. I am leaning towards using a Rutland. Naked Whiz says use an 84" on the L. Anybody know which one to use on a XL? Also, any opinions on gaskets are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    I got my new egg just 3 weeks ago and I ordered one from one of the members on this site. He has the length and instructions. I just wanted to be prepared and not have to wait when it goes...
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    The person to contact on the forum is RRP. I just bought one from him last week. Very nice guy and very smooth transaction! He sends very detailed instructions along with the gasket.
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.