Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

t-shirts

sfrick
sfrick Posts: 10
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a new egg-head and would love to buy some big green egg clothing...i see all kinds of photos with people wearing egg shirts and when i did internet search only real place was cafe express...If anyone has suggestions please suggest...

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    You could try http://allcustomshirts.net/ One of our own, Hungryman.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Al's shirts are great just use the link Carolina Q gave you
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    I love wearing this one :laugh:

FriendsDontletT-Shirt.jpg
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • ron4fish
    ron4fish Posts: 144
    I just sent an order to all custom shirts on Sunday 6/26. They took my money off my credit card right away but my order still says awaiting fulfilment. I sent them 2 emails through their website, the only way to get a hold of them. I have still not gotten a response nor does it appear my merchandise has been shipped.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    You have no worries ordering from Al..I will make sure he is aware of this....
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Like you would not eat this bacon. :laugh:

006.jpg

005.jpg
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Photo Egg
    I'm with Wess. Al is a smaller custom shop but his quality is the best and he is over the top honest. Just give it a little time. I bet you have another shirt to wear. :laugh:
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Photo Egg is right. Al is honest. Don't worry!
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Dude..you'd get the same results putting the thing in your oven. :whistle:

Would I eat it? course I would :laugh:
  • Ron, he's probably got more orders than he can keep up with since I posted the picture on the forum of Vidalias beautiful granddaughter wearing one at the Neweggland Fest... ;)
  • Ripnem
    Dudes'a CROOK! :woohoo:

I mean cop :whistle: he's a great guy and has a healthy collection of wears. A few I don't seem to have yet. He gets pretty busy and has a life. ;) no worries, your golden.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    You will have no problem with Al.
    I have ordered over 100 and ordered a few.
    He is the best.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• uh, that's 4 days ago.....you must be an angry man :laugh:
  • Ripnem
    Mickey,

He $hits out the huge orders, it's the little ones that get him. :P
  • ron4fish
    No I am not an angry man, customer service. I hope he has 1000's of orders and does well. If he is experiencing a high volume of orders put an instant reply on his email saying "I am experiencing a higher than normal volume of orders, Please bear with me and I will get you order out as soon as possible". Put that banner on his front page or order page. I would be fine with that. Don't ignore emails and not respond after you charge my account 2 seconds after I order. Respond to the customer one way or the other, that's what keeps them happy.
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I got with Ron. For some reason I dont get emails forwarded to me from my site for some reason, just the orders, which get filled. Please let everone know if you are happy with the shirts when they arrive. I need to sell 3 more shirts to get to Costa Rico. I will be meeting up with old friend Bernie (made of with everyones money) Madeoff.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    most web sites charge your card at the time the order is placed. mine does and about every other one I have ever dealt with does. and most small business do not carry a high volume of stock as you never know what someone will want so they are done to order. 4 days?? just the fact that Al is recommended so highly on here and an active part of the community would be enough to have me not to worried. I am sure all is good. and you will love your tee's :) we get tons of comments when we wear any of ours :)
  • Photo Egg
    Makes a mess in the oven, stinks up the house and heats up the kitchen.
    The griddle will see most of its future use in my XL where it belongs.
    Just messing with Dan.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • ron4fish
    Hungryman did get in touch with me this morning and told me my order would ship tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    ...that it would take 3 more shirt orders to make you disappear I would have started a T-shirt campaign months ago. Why go for Costa Rica when we can send you much further away, like Antarctica :huh:
  • PawpawEgg
    PawpawEgg Posts: 26
    I guess this is just a result of living in a technology driven culture. You order online and just assume it is going to be filled within minutes and picked up by a FedEx or UPS driver that is just standing by drinking coffee.

How about you take a dose of reality and cut the guy some slack. He seems to do great work and isn't living in an exclusive country club off your profits.
  • ron4fish
    I did not expect delivery the next day. I would have also understood if he had said he was swamped with orders. It was not hearing anything back from him that's what got me angry. We have spoken in an email and hopefully I will get my order. Slack has been cut and I have notified everyone about what has gone on.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    I couldn't agree more Diane... ;):)

Nikki should be Al's poster girl for selling Tshirts...hmmmm hey Al let's talk... :lol: :silly: :woohoo:
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    I about spit my coffee out with that one Gene...tooo funny.... :);)

Al you know we love ya buddy!!!! :lol:
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I hear the service is real good down there.
  • sfrick
    sfrick Posts: 10
    thanks for the help and i will be ordering some shirts from Al...sounds like he is a great guy and very busy...thanks again...you are all wonderfull
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    What are you going to keep us posted on? That he ships it tomorrow or that you really do get a T-shirt?
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    NO NO NO!! I have that job Kim, I am the perfect poster girl!! BECAUSE I wore one of Al's magic shirts I WON both cook offs!! I will sit in my XL when it gets here if I have to! :angry: (maybe I need to order eggzilla instead :whistle: )
    stfdbrs.jpg
  • I don't know now... I think he already started working out a deal with Mark about a certain percentage "cut" in FLA earlier this year ;)

Ron just couldn't wait for his tshirt to arrive because he didn't want his younger brother getting all the attention :whistle:

Julie, you were surrounded by Al's magical tshirts-Vidalia1, his cutie granddaughter, and of course Le Ouef Vert :side:

Therefore my post after the NewEggland Fest :lol:
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    You think you got problems fella? Somewhere in the United States there is a grizzly trucker, southbound and down, with a load of bbq shirts he promised to everyone about a year or so ago. I had to get my adult channel on cable turned off for a month and give up two packs of cigarettes just to make my 25 dollar donation! Not to mention I told all my firends I was getting one and now they point and make fun of me everytime I see them. Somedays I still find myself going to the mailbox with just a little hope, just a little, that my bbq shirt will be there. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: