Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Breast Boneless

tacodawg
tacodawg Posts: 335
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cooked this tonight. I found it in the search it was posted by swibirium. It is called Chickamauga Chicken. It was very good. The sauce is great and a fast cook. Thanks for posting the recipe I enjoyed it and so did the wife.photo-15.jpg

Comments

• elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Delicious! Very nice photo.... :)
  • tacodawg
    Just use my iphone.. the secret is to hold steady. It is easier for me then I can send to photpbucket and upload. Thanks, I'm just the cook.
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Looks good Tim. How was the moistness? I generally avoid boneless chicken breast as they typically come out too dry for me but my wife likes to buy them. I'm guessing that sauce probably helps.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • tacodawg
    They were great.. that is what I cook more than anything else on the BBQ. It was on the reg grill for 4 minutes a side then off to put the goodies on. Put back on for 10 minutes indirect. These were pounded but I have done them where I put a brick wrapped in foil on there to keep them on the grill and they stay moist.
  • tacodawg
    By the way I met you at the Eggs By The Bay Eggfest. You were a cook as I recall, I got my egg that day..cook almost every other night on it.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Looks like you got this eggin thing down. Nice!
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • tacodawg
    Just like to eat and BBQ/ smoke. Doing a tri tip tomorrow night, friends coming over Saturday for ribs and taking ABT's to a party on Sunday.. Trying to use that egg up..
  • R2Egg2Q
    Yes, we cooked/served the brisket sliders, MOINK Balls, burnt ends, and chocolate chip/raisin cookies.

I remember talking with some folks from Benicia. I guess that was you!

It was a lot fun but I definitely missed out on some great food by cooking all day.

Sounds like you're really enjoying your Egg! That's great!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    That looks great. I want to make it just because I like the name :).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• tacodawg
    Yes you were set up right in front of the refreshments....I believe you won 1st place.. I am thinking of doing some Moink Balls this weekend for an appetizer. Your food was great.
  • tacodawg
    Pretty simple and the taste was great..
  • R2Egg2Q
    Yes, surprisingly we did win 1st.

I'm glad you liked the food! I've shared the recipes with Eggs By The Bay so you should see them posted there before too long. I'm looking forward to seeing some great recipes from the other cooks.

Bay Area, CA