Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Denver Eggfest

Options
kolbdriver
kolbdriver Posts: 403
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone going to the Denver eggfest, have you gotten a confirmation back from them ? Sent mine in a week ago and haven't heard anything, Just wondering....

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Hey Richard! Glad to see you're going to the
    Denver Eggfest!
    I haven't mailed mine in yet, but in the past
    I beleive Jenn does send an email conformation.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • kolbdriver
    kolbdriver Posts: 403
    Options
    Thanks Dan, I emailed mine and I don't even know if they got it or not.
    Looking forward to seeing you again, we are going to stay five days at Cherry creek state park and do some touring, got any places that you know of, that we can not live any longer without seeing ???
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Richard:

Sorry I don't. :angry:

I didn't stray very far from the host hotel.

Big cities get me all turned around and lost! :laugh: :sick:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • asianflava
    asianflava Posts: 313
    Options
    I'll be there. Still haven't decided if I'm cooking.

It's on the South side of town so you should check out Garden of The Gods down in Colorado Springs. If you're up North or West, you can do a brewery tour. Coors out West or New Belgum (Fat Tire) up in Ft Collins.
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Were you there last year?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Me! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Richard, Did Judy forward the email I sent her with all of the helpful things to see links?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    He was Dan. He was in the CWM Memorial dorag picture.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks Molly.

That was my guess.

I thought I had that doorag pic but couldn't find it.
    If you have it, plz email to me.

Thanks
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Hi Molly! Yes I did but he is old and senile and probably lost it :laugh:
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Spring Hen
    Options
    Yep, us chickens will be there. It's the first time in Denver for us and we are really looking forward to it.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • cookn biker
    Options
    hahaha
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I will this weekend. I'm house sitting and photo bucket doesn't know me here. :unsure:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Me too!!!!! You will have to let me know your plans. I could take a day off also.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • CBBQ
    CBBQ Posts: 610
    Options
    If there is a concert that you might like at Red Rocks in Morrison don't pass up the chance. It is the neatest place I've ever seen a concert and the accoustics are incredible. You also might want to visit Savory Spice Shop in Denver. They had a series on the Food Network last year. Unbelievable variety from all over the world. They used to have 30-40 sea salts from all over. I get all of my rubs for my business from them.
  • Spring Hen
    Options
    So far our only plans are to arrive on Friday and have fun. You most certainly will join us. We will be there til Tuesday afternoon.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Good to know. Looking forward to it!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Cookn biker and I are gonna see Sarah McG at Red Rock in July!
    ANd I do need to replenish my spice supply from Savory Spices from last June B)
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    You all will have tons of fun!
    Drink a Margarita or Mojito for Ku and Me, please! B)