Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest Questions

Options
fasteddiem
fasteddiem Posts: 212
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok all I'd love you opinion...Which Logo do you prefer? In addition, please take the survey I've posted. This survey is not just about a Cincinnati Eggfest but also general information about what people want from Eggfests(Skip the questions that don't apply to you). Please take a minute and fill out and I'll share the results with the forum...May be interesting...May just reinforce what you already know! Thanks again! Just an FYI I'm not a dealer just a very enthusiastic New Egghead that wants to put on a great event next year!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XXW6C5

Original Logo
big-green-egggif.gif

New Logo
big-green-egg2.gif

Which do you prefer?

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    I like them both. The second for a banner and the first for t-shits.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    Options
    I like the new logo..
  • bcdon
    bcdon Posts: 17
    Options
    I like the new logo better (the old one is still pretty cool).
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Might want to just ask the folks at BGE before you use their trademarked image of the EGG without asking.

Get in touch with the distributor in your area, not the dealer, and it will go much easier.

Good luck with your event.
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    If you have a fest in Cinci I'll be there. With a side trip to Jungle Jims. In fact, maybe you can have it in their lot. They could even sponsor. Wouldn't that be a draw! JJs, home away from home. www.junglejims.com
    Well worth the trip for anyone no matter how far they travel. 1200 kinds of hot sauces and bbq rubs. Yes!
  • fasteddiem
    Options
    Patty,

I stopped by yesterday to see if they would be interested in hosting...It wasn't a yes, but it wasn't a no either...I'm gonna get some more information together (survey, information from other organizers, and attendance projections). I'll make sure to put you on the list of interested!

Eddie
  • fasteddiem
    Options
    Bobby-Q,

Do you know who to contact or how to go about doing it? I don't want to step on any toes, just celebrate their amazing product. Any help would be appreciated!

Eddie
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Talk to your local dealer and ask who their distributor is. The distributor can get in touch with BGE and use their resources if it goes forward.
  • fasteddiem
    Options
    Eggheads,

Thanks for the information. You've helped nearly triple the responses! Please keep em' coming! There is great information here that I'll be able to use to set up the event, secure location, and sign up sponsors!

Thanks for the help!

Eddie