Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Comments

• WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 863
    That's funny. Get that egg smokin if she has never smelled the egg before from next door. I think I'm more mad at the egg owner then the bad cooks. Diss to the egg owner!
  • Read it & it made me happy to live in a 'hood where you know all your neighbors. (am always looking for reasons to feel better about my 20-mi commute) Wouldn't it be easier to bake a pie, knock on their front door, hand 'em a pie and ask sweetly that they move the grill or use a fan to blow the smoke somewhere else? pie diplomacy...
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Funny and scary at the same time. Unfortunately I believe I know them. ;)
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,155
    I'm certain that my neighbors know when I'm using the Egg, but I'm sure its a lot better than when I was using a regular grill. Even had one fellow comment "So your the one making all those good smells" when he saw me tending the Egg.

Having been lighter-fluid clean for years now, I was stunned at how awful the odor was a few weeks ago from a grill half a block away. Gah! might as well be cooking with fumes frim a diesel engine.