Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Thanks To Eggheads from Alec at Elliott's

a4carta4cart Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to type a word of thanks to Griffin for his pat on the back to Elliott's. I appreciate all the nice things that all of you eggheads had to say about me and Elliott's. I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to yall and this forum for being an instrumental part in taking Elliott's Hardware from a non existent grill store to a destination for eggheads without yall this store would not be one of the largest Egg dealers in this area. A special thanks to Hornhonk, TJV, and Photo Egg who have been a huge part of the success of this store. I hope to see many of you in November at the Plano Fest and hope that all have a safe and egging 4th.

Alec

Comments