Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I placed my order with the Ceramic Grill Store!!!

AspiringEggerAspiringEgger Posts: 22
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I feel like a kid waiting for christmas morning...Can you tell I'm excited! :p
·

Comments

• TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
    So, did you order the large?
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,566
    The Ceramic Grill Store does not sell Eggs.
    They custom fabricate accessories to help you get better use of your Egg.

http://www.ceramicgrillstore.com/
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • doug1212doug1212 Posts: 4
    I just received my woo3 and drip pan and grill extender from them today very nice high quality stuff
    ·
  • Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    I just placed an order with CGS as well ... mini 10 woo, and a large spider, and they've already been shipped! :D

Tom gave 1st class customer service. Will definitely recommend CGS in the future :D
    ·
  • Well I wanted it all:)

I got the Adjustable Rig combo, the Sliding combo with extender, oval ceramic stone, 16 inch drip pan and extra set of crossbars just in case I misplace some... All for my large.

Ordered all this in the afternoon and it's already on the way.

I wonder if I'm going to get it all before the thermapen that got stuck in transit during the Canadian Postal service lockout.

I also talked to Tom today and he was great (as advertised my many on this forum).
    ·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    He'll be there long after the sale, too.
    ·
  • atlpatsatlpats Posts: 102
    I've been looking at the same setup as well, just can't decide if that's all I want. B)
    ·