Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I placed my order with the Ceramic Grill Store!!!

AspiringEggerAspiringEgger Posts: 22
edited 10:41PM in EggHead Forum
I feel like a kid waiting for christmas morning...Can you tell I'm excited! :p

Comments

• TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
    So, did you order the large?
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,493
    The Ceramic Grill Store does not sell Eggs.
    They custom fabricate accessories to help you get better use of your Egg.

http://www.ceramicgrillstore.com/
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • doug1212doug1212 Posts: 4
    I just received my woo3 and drip pan and grill extender from them today very nice high quality stuff
  • Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    I just placed an order with CGS as well ... mini 10 woo, and a large spider, and they've already been shipped! :D

Tom gave 1st class customer service. Will definitely recommend CGS in the future :D
  • Well I wanted it all:)

I got the Adjustable Rig combo, the Sliding combo with extender, oval ceramic stone, 16 inch drip pan and extra set of crossbars just in case I misplace some... All for my large.

Ordered all this in the afternoon and it's already on the way.

I wonder if I'm going to get it all before the thermapen that got stuck in transit during the Canadian Postal service lockout.

I also talked to Tom today and he was great (as advertised my many on this forum).
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    He'll be there long after the sale, too.
  • atlpatsatlpats Posts: 102
    I've been looking at the same setup as well, just can't decide if that's all I want. B)