Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

worlds laziest egger

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,924
edited 3:27AM in EggHead Forum
seems like it took years to assemble this oil napkin drizzler, had to find just the right nail :laugh: how many beers does it take to design and fabricate such a device, i should have counted. it took so long the oil went rancid, still works for firelighting B)

001-30.jpg
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    looks like it's still good for another 9 years according to the dates :huh: :laugh:
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,924
    i dont know what happened to it, it really stinks bad, never seen that happen before and its the good goya stuff :laugh:
    ·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Could you supply directions and maybe a diagram so I could build such a handy device? Stike could probably put together a step by step sketch.
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    You should market and sell those here on the forum. B)
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,522
    Hey! Hey!
    No advertising allowed here!

;) ;)
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Will you have bulk pricing? and can we get our choice in sharpie marker color for the lettering? and maybe a pretty bead or something special glued to the top of the nail.. so at fests we know our jug?
    hey, how is the baby doing?
    ·
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    it appears it went bad in 2002
    ·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Fishless, you're not using that for suntan oil........... are you?
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,328
    The mini's first cook was started with an (rancid) oiled rolled paper towel . It smelled like I was driving behind a roach coach for the first couple of minutes. :lol: :woohoo: :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,924
    abes not catching any breaks, this week or next. they tell me there is no pain so its more a matter when he doesnt want to get up to enjoy his favorite things
    ·
  • Hummmm, wonder if Lawn Ranger could make you a custom handle for the fancy device?
    ·