Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Perfect travelling case for The Mini

2»

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Oh golly you got me there.....I'm in litres & meters....but sure its not many Igloos called icecube....sure you can work it out
    ·
    Hey Hoss, what ýa cooking??
    ·
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    Beli wrote:
    Oh golly you got me there.....I'm in litres & meters....but sure its not many Igloos called icecube....sure you can work it out

Sadly it looks like they come in 45, 60 or 70 litres. I'm leaning towards the 60 since it doesn't look like the 45 has wheels (which it looks like yours does), and the 70 seems to have a more domed lid.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    BBQ chicken quesadillas from leftovers.It twas tastee. :)
    ·
    Great!!!! I'm sure it was good, any of your chiles??
    ·
    Let me measure it :laugh:
    ·
    Lid roughly 19 " X 16 ".
    Hight roughly 20 "

Yes it's got wheels & its got a #6 stamped (highlighted) on the inside of the lid , probably meaning 60 quarts.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Getting a few japapenos,sweet bells and banna peppers now.The "Ghost Peppers" are comming along nicely! :evil: ;)
    ·
    Hot!! Hot!! Hot!! Nice
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,958
    Sparky beat me to what I was going to say.

That is a very cool idea, Beli. Now I just need to go buy the cooler, go to an eggfest and win a mini and I'll be all set. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Me too...have the cube and will definitely use it as a transport container in the near future.
    ·
  • ibandaibanda Posts: 456
    Hey I have that cooler! Made myself a promise that I will never buy another cooler without wheels again! Course I have enough coolers to last a lifetime probably.

Need to get a mini Egg now!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
    ·