Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Talk about service!! Another CGS tale.

transversal
transversal Posts: 719
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When prepping for a cook that contained multiple courses this past Saturday, I had a question about the ideal A/R set-up and component choices. I took a shot in the dark an called Tom at the Ceramic Grill Store for some timely input. While unavailable at the moment, his recording promised a call back as soon as it was possible for him to do so. Thinking that a Saturday call back was a bit much to hope for, I wasn't planning on hearing anything back. Not more than 7-10 minutes later, TJV was on the phone with the solution to my problem.....telling me he'd rather spend his time helping a customer than doing paperwork.

It's really refreshing to find someone in todays world as committed to his business and his customers as TJV is. Thanks, Tom. Keep up the good work.

Comments