Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Perfect travelling case for The Mini

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 4:22AM in EggHead Forum
af3d0fb2.jpg

e3f66721.jpg

667d306e.jpg
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    That's cool Beli.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    oh, that's awesome... I need to find one of those here! (Scotland) :D
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Molly it's an icebox as well :laugh:
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
    Probably some room left over for lump and other stuff.

Igloo makes those here in Houston. At least they have a really big plant that makes stuff like that.

Spring "Better Ideas From Beli" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Magnifico!!! Here I sit with the same cooler and a Mini and it never even dawned on me to combine the two. :blink:
    ·
    Also nice to keep your stuff warm over there :)
    ·
    Its nice & tight, but there's little room on the 4 corners
    ·
    There you are Rich, couldn't be better
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
    I suppose you could also use it to support your Mini. Just lay a piece of plywood on top and use the Mini's feet. I've done it and the board never gets warm.

Spring "Multi-User" Chicken
    ·
    Good idea, packed the feet as well
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    That looks great buddy,but where are you gonna put the BEER ????????????????? :ohmy: :blink: :woohoo:
    ·
    I was just expecting this post :woohoo: doesn't matter how much good you do for humanity :P there's always someone somewhere who points out the shortcomings .... I say........:whistle:
    ·
  • Now all I have to do is WIN a MINI :whistle:
    ·
    Kari you go to so many fests it's just a matter of ....... haven't you found a way to bribe the judges yet???? :P
    ·
  • maybe I need to take lessons from that cute little "flasher" :blush:
    ·
    Oh yes that one gets away with murder.... ;)
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Sorry Beli I'm with Sparky on this one :huh: :laugh:
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    Also looks like it would ship well. I'll send you my address if you would like to try it. ;)
    ·
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    Beli,

How many quarts is that Ice Cube?
    ·
  • UPEggerUPEgger Posts: 39
    Tremendous idea. It looks like a good fit. Did you happen to measure the inside dimensions? The outside ones, from Igloo, are L20, W18.5 H20.69. They did not mention the inside ones. Just 60qts. Hmmmm.... UPEgger
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Hey, the egg is insulated, the cooler is insulated, I say put the beer in the egg...at least you know it will hold it's temp!
    ·
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    I'm thinking the cooler would be the perfect sous vide vessel when it wasn't holding the mini.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    Beli what a good idea. Is it any trouble to get in and out?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    I never doubted you not for a minute !!!!!!! :woohoo: :laugh:
    ·
    As usual mi hermano, you come up with the best ideas..... :P
    ·
    Yeap.....it's just a matter of priorities.......see? the poolman want's it full of booze.... :ermm:
    ·
    Oh......the mexican mail is sooooo soooo slow..... :laugh:
    ·
    Well buddy it's just perfect & I got it as a gift from a customer......I'm not the measuring type..... :laugh:
    ·
    Mickey......It is just PERFECT believe me couldn't be better, no trouble at all........just try it & we will share a mini cook in Salado....How about that????
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    BRILLIANT! :) I would have expected no less. ;)
    ·