Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I won an Egg from Laura's Lean Beef!!!!

JimivanmotorhomeJimivanmotorhome Posts: 11
edited 12:02AM in EggHead Forum
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!! Dreams really do come true! A small will be a nice addition to the large already in the nest. Thanks to Laura's Lean Beef!!!!!

• windnsea26windnsea26 Posts: 87
    Nice! What size did you win? How do they get it to you?
  • My package was a small with a bunch of gizmos and tools along with it. It is being shipped right to my door!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,627
    Nice to be you ;)
    Congrats, you will like it....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Congrats!! I won a medium BGE at last years Nieggara fest. I know the feeling. ;)
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Congratulations, what a nice win, next we want pictures of your first or next cook on it. Enjoy your new toy.

• BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Congrats on the win! I'm such a skeptic on contests - wish now I'd entered too! ;) Good for you!!!
  • Congrats!
    Now feed some neighbors B)
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,533
    Congratulations! What a great surprise. Can't wait to see it in action.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,709
    you did better than me, i won a chance to be on their mailing list :laugh: an egg would be better :whistle: did you buy any lean beef :laugh:
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Grats!! The small is quite the little cooker.
    Large and Small BGE *
  • Rafter RRafter R Posts: 120