Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Way OT- video from new Canon T3i

TailgateTailgate Posts: 56
edited 7:42PM in EggHead Forum
Got a new Canon Rebel T3i and tested the movie mode. Stunning video from this DSLR. I think this was in 720p, but it's capable of 1080 full HD. A little help from Apple's Imovie templates and made a video. Yes, my dog climbs the pecan tree :laugh:

[

Will try to post some food pics soonest. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Always appreciative of all the great advice.

Comments

• EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Are there various levels of the Canon Rebel T3i ?

Thanks.

Gary
  • TailgateTailgate Posts: 56
    yes, 480, 720 and 1080. There's also a 10x zoom you can select. Lots of buttons and settings that I haven't gotten the hang of yet. Bob
  • Zogman100Zogman100 Posts: 69
    Very Nice, what software are you using to edit and create your movie with?
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,069
    Too cool. That's a pretty sharp picture you have there.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• TailgateTailgate Posts: 56
    iMovie on an iMac. Super easy, just drag and drop