Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I need your opinions...

Options
fasteddiem
fasteddiem Posts: 212
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I asked for some input a few days ago about setting up a Cincinnati Eggfest. I received some great information and have started to get some things going. I had a logo made...

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff483/meinerej/biggreenegg-image-2.jpg

And I've begun talking to some of the necessary people to put this on. Before I go any farther I would love some input from the Egghead community. Here is a link to a survey I have put together. This information is very important to getting this event going. PLEASE take the time to fill it out... It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XXW6C5

Thank you so much for your input!

Eddie

Comments

• fasteddiem
    Options
    No sure why the colors reversed on the logo...but I'll figure it out!
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Missed your first post so this is new to me but I would like to say that I think a fest in this area would go well. We certainly participate and I would give you all the help I could.

Your first link went nowhere.

I filled out the survey.

Fell free to e-mail me if I can be of any help
    We are only here during the summer months, Florida the rest of the time :)
  • fasteddiem
    Options
    biggreenegg-image-2.jpg
    Here's the logo...not sure why it is reversing colors but I'll figure it out...obviously the egg is green and the pig is pink.

Thanks,

Eddie