Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Bubba Burgers

BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
edited 4:38PM in EggHead Forum
Has anyone tried them? What's the feedback here in the BGE world?

• outrageousoutrageous Posts: 541
    they are not bad for store bought.. nothing like homemade burgers on egg
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    They pretty good. The fat content is pretty high. You cook from a frozen state direct at around 350/375. I season with garlic salt & pepper. Good luck to all.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    They are pretty good for a frozen burger :) I do them all the time as a quick weeknight dinner :)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    They are actually pretty good, but I think most grilling enthusiasts including Eggheads would agree that fresh handformed is better.
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 541
    great minds think alike B)
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    They are quite tasty, but also quite pricy! We prefer a hand formed burger with good ol' chuck (80/20), but they are tasty in a pinch. Cook frozen, or they will fall apart on you.
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    They aren't bad, in a pinch. I have friends that swear that the new Steak Ums burgers are awesome.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I keep a box in the freezer for a quick meal
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    I love them. My wife hates then. So......We had Bubba Burgers once. :whistle:
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    I agree with what everyone said.We like them when in a hurry.

• I disliked the onion ones, :sick:
    and the kids and I are spoiled ;)
    now with the real ones :laugh: