Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lite Seafood for lunch

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
edited 2:57AM in EggHead Forum
Snapper / shrimp and veg's
all done with Bad Byron's Jubilee
photo-51.jpg
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Looks edible. ;)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mickey, make sure you cook that in Salado
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    That is only light if you are serving it to 6-8 people :laugh: Looks delicious, Jubilee is my go to seafood rub :)
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks great from here ;)
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,357
    you don't find the fish sticks to the grid....any dipping sauce with the shrimpeeeesssssss. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • they look great!
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    How is that Jubilee Mickey....never tried it.
  • BEEutiful :woohoo:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Mike it would be for a Smurf.
    Linda & I took care of it.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Beli who had time to cook in Salado, oh that would be me.
    That will change this next time.
    Ps your room is held.

• Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    Looks yummy as I sit here eating my fried snapper sandwich with tartar sauce :laugh: :blink:
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    TKs Mickey......
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Those shrimp look great as I sit here trying to decide what to have for lunch.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Really looks good Mickey.

GG
    Frank just a little left for fish tocos tonight.

Tom I have found that if you NEVER clean the grid stuff never sticks :laugh:
    That was skin on the fish and no sticking.

Brad I use the heck of of the Jubilee.

Susan the gang will be here in March. In Salado, you guys have to make it. March 17th.....

Sparkey it was good from here.
    That high adj rig makes us all better cooks :laugh:

Tom this and ketchup is all I need.
    photo-50.jpg

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Mickey,

You need to move closer to the coast. You're a natural. :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,949
    Very nice Mickey.
    Thanks again for the phone call.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Fantastic cook! A lot of my friends have been posting pics of Red Snapper on FB this week ( and I'm so jealous)....Your snapper and shrimp look delicious. :)