Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Biscuit Brisket & Dirty Eggs ~ 24 Hours Later

thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC01969aa.jpg

It all started a sunrise yesterday. The afternoon brought burnt ends and some peppers.

DSC01992aa.jpg

This morning yielded a good breakfast with Cajun spicy eggs as the main attraction.

DSC01996racc.jpg
Happy Trails
~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
·

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    That meal looks really good.

Larry
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Oh my gosh, that is just wrong! Good thing the fiance is still asleep and can't see the pictures. No way I can replicate that plate, looks wonderful.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Now THAT is a breakfast!Looks great. :)
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,952
    I've never seen green chiles split and filled with beans and cheese.
    Stolen! B)

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • Chuck222Chuck222 Posts: 67
    Looks so good in the pictures, I can practically taste it from here. Impressive.

Chuck B)
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    That's about as good as it gets! What's on the peppers?
    ·
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,398
    Everything looks really good, but the smoke ring on the meat is amazing! Just about glows.
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    DSC00252a.jpg

Black beans, cheese, onion, garlic, seasonings. Fishlessman and JM3 turned me on to them a few years ago. Here is the link to the recipe, it's the second or third one.

http://www.bbqu.net/season3/310_4.html
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • What a great job. I would go to any restraunt and pay what they wanted if they would make me a breakfast that looked that good.
    ·
  • doubleapexdoubleapex Posts: 61
    Nice looking feast...!
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    That all looks terriffic :cheer: :cheer:
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,296
    that's the perfect definition of a two meat breakfast combo at the local diner......t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Great looking breakfast there. Did you paint that smoke ring on the brisket?

Actually I think you just copied that shot out of a food magazine and had Cheerios for breakfast. hehehehe

Kent
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,287
    Perfect Cowboy breakfast Wayne!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    That breakfast plate looks perfect. Would not mind it for dinner tonight.
    ·