Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Working On Today's Lunch

RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
edited 7:16AM in EggHead Forum
Tried one before and it was very good!

Roadkill2.jpg
·

Comments

• bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Looks yummy! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Thanks for the good hearty laugh this morning....I needed it. :laugh:
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Hope it was an all-natural organic one! I got a farm raised once and it was tough as nails and had no flavor. :( My best one ever was fresh road kill big truck in front of me gotem. I stopped and got him fresh out of the tenderizer wheels, it was very tender with a hint of rubber flavor. :laugh:
    Enjoy lunch.
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·