Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Working On Today's Lunch

RascalRascal Posts: 3,348
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tried one before and it was very good!

Roadkill2.jpg
·

Comments

• bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Looks yummy! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Thanks for the good hearty laugh this morning....I needed it. :laugh:
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,620
    Hope it was an all-natural organic one! I got a farm raised once and it was tough as nails and had no flavor. :( My best one ever was fresh road kill big truck in front of me gotem. I stopped and got him fresh out of the tenderizer wheels, it was very tender with a hint of rubber flavor. :laugh:
    Enjoy lunch.
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·