Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Un-monitored over night cook

EdemitchEdemitch Posts: 196
edited 12:15AM in EggHead Forum
I have 3 8.5 picnic butts smoking away for my sons graduation party tomorrow. The Stoker is working as advertised. MBGE is holding steady at 250 and has been there for about an hour. Now for the BUT. I have to go to work in an hour and won't be back until 11:30 or so tomorrow. For some reason I can't get the email or twitter options to work so I'll be flying blind all night. Guess I'll just have to hope for the best and have my daughter call me when she gets up in the morning with a progress report.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Not that it's necesary..but.if you have a wiggle rod use that before you leave..and I can gauratee you will have no problems..
  • EdemitchEdemitch Posts: 196
    Good idea! I hadn't thought of that. I'll dig out my old hanger wiggle rod

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    thats all you need..and you really dont even need that..but it's for sure cheap insurance..