Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First time to the Eggfest

tpc1tpc1 Posts: 54
edited 8:34PM in EggHead Forum
We went to the new England Eggfest today, I have to say it was way more then i expected and the one thing that impressed us was how friendly everyone was.Well other then the great food. I do not think i have ever been to a event where everyone so was as friendly and helpful as this group. I was able to learn so much and came home with some great ideas for future cooks. Thanks everyone.

Mike and Linda
·

Comments

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    Next fest, you will be cooking and having the fun fro the apron side :laugh: Y'all are hooked :lol: :silly:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Sounds just like my first Eggfest! Great to know that some very good things don't change, regardless of where one might be. Glad you enjoyed it.
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 535
    i agree. that was my first impression too when i went to my first one... i cooked on my second one and will always cook... cooks have way more fun... :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Yep that's the way they are! Glad ya had a great time.
    I only have a few more words, Big Green and Eggfest! :woohoo: and wish I could have been there. :(
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    They are a unique experience. I attended my first one last week and am looking forward to the next one. I am sure that I will want to cook the question becomes what and do you really want to go all out to try and win. I am already thinking different things to cook. The people are great, just like the people on this forum. Nice and friendly, willing to share their knowledge.
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    HEY! it was a great day wasn't it :) hope you said hi to us!! LOL the do a nice job there and are great people to the eggers!
    ·
  • It was a pleasure to talk to you and your wife yesterday. :)
    The weather didn't dampen our fun :cheer:
    ·