Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First time to the Eggfest

Options
tpc1
tpc1 Posts: 54
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We went to the new England Eggfest today, I have to say it was way more then i expected and the one thing that impressed us was how friendly everyone was.Well other then the great food. I do not think i have ever been to a event where everyone so was as friendly and helpful as this group. I was able to learn so much and came home with some great ideas for future cooks. Thanks everyone.

Mike and Linda

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Next fest, you will be cooking and having the fun fro the apron side :laugh: Y'all are hooked :lol: :silly:
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    Sounds just like my first Eggfest! Great to know that some very good things don't change, regardless of where one might be. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • outrageous
    outrageous Posts: 803
    Options
    i agree. that was my first impression too when i went to my first one... i cooked on my second one and will always cook... cooks have way more fun... :laugh: :laugh:

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Yep that's the way they are! Glad ya had a great time.
    I only have a few more words, Big Green and Eggfest! :woohoo: and wish I could have been there. :(
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    Options
    They are a unique experience. I attended my first one last week and am looking forward to the next one. I am sure that I will want to cook the question becomes what and do you really want to go all out to try and win. I am already thinking different things to cook. The people are great, just like the people on this forum. Nice and friendly, willing to share their knowledge.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    HEY! it was a great day wasn't it :) hope you said hi to us!! LOL the do a nice job there and are great people to the eggers!
  • Madame Le Oeuf Vert
    Options
    It was a pleasure to talk to you and your wife yesterday. :)
    The weather didn't dampen our fun :cheer: