Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Friday Night Stir-Fry

EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
edited 5:40PM in EggHead Forum
My wife bought me a wok as an "I love you," present; :kiss: so I decided to do a stir-fry. It was GOOD!

Dougworkingthategg.jpg
Stir-fry3.jpg
Stirfry7.jpg
Stirfry6.jpg
Stirfry5.jpg
Stirfry8.jpg
Stirfryisserved.jpg
·

Comments

• Looks awsome!!! did you do it open cover all the time or did you close it from time to time? does temp matter?
    ·
  • EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    Did open cover the whole time but did close bottom vent all the way, after fire got hot and was flaming.
    Next, "i love you" present will be a commercial grade wok with a removable handle - and bigger.

Doug
    Dallas, GA
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
    may want to get the spider from tom at ceramic grill store.. great way to get wok down close to lump.... by the way,,great looking cook..
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Looks fantastic man...nothing better than broccoli in a good stir fry.
    ·
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    Looks awesome, what did you use for seasoning and sauce.
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    looks great!
    context is important :)
    ·