Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Friday Night Stir-Fry

EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
edited 7:54PM in EggHead Forum
My wife bought me a wok as an "I love you," present; :kiss: so I decided to do a stir-fry. It was GOOD!

• Looks awsome!!! did you do it open cover all the time or did you close it from time to time? does temp matter?
  • EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    Did open cover the whole time but did close bottom vent all the way, after fire got hot and was flaming.
    Next, "i love you" present will be a commercial grade wok with a removable handle - and bigger.

Dallas, GA
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 550
    may want to get the spider from tom at ceramic grill store.. great way to get wok down close to lump.... by the way,,great looking cook..
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Looks fantastic man...nothing better than broccoli in a good stir fry.
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    Looks awesome, what did you use for seasoning and sauce.
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    looks great!
    context is important :)