Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

have not checked in in 4mo. Hello

sirlancealotsirlancealot Posts: 446
edited 7:49PM in EggHead Forum
Hey everyone, Its been awhile. Driving trucks does not offer alot of cooking time.
I really miss u guys&gals, I hope everyone is doing " Chefine", I just made that up.

I just wanted to say whatsup, and WOW, there are so many new people. Great.

Comments

• BB1857BB1857 Posts: 131
    Welcome back from a new Egger!
  • sirlancealotsirlancealot Posts: 446
    Welcome to the forum.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,590
    Glad you are back posting. You could have sent pictures along the way :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Welcome back! :cheer: :cheer:
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Glad you found some time to check up on us!!!! :laugh: Don't wait another 4 months to come back.... :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Great to see you posting again! You should get a mini and take it with you on the rig. Roadkill cooking at it's finest!! ;)
    How long is your rest?
    Be safe out there!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Good to see you on the forum, welcome back. You need to put a mini in the rig.

Hope all is well.

GG
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Nice to see ya posting again but also glad to know you have been on the road and working. Hope ya can hang awhile

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,565
    Be safe on the road...some real crazies out there
    Large, small and mini SW Austin